The Director of Data Integrity will be responsible for the overall quality of DaySmart’s data assets and will also incorporate processes, guidelines and responsibilities for administering the organization's datasets. This position will also be responsible for data integrity, in regards to the key/critical data elements existing within our CRM (Salesforce) and ABS (Zuora) systems.
- Implementing Salesforce best practices and workflows
- Integration of future acquisitions and optimizing workflows and data between entities
- Defining the data - identifying key data, gathering definitions, documenting allowable values
- Defining business rules - for creation of the data, for usage of the data for deviation of data
- Documenting data sources - identifying system of record/system of recommendation
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, stakeholders etc.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Collaborates with multiple departments to ensure end-to-end data needs are met
- Takes the lead on preventing data quality issues by identifying frequent user errors, and working with the business user units to strengthen user competence
- Coordinates periodic data quality audits and data cleansing efforts
- Complete business process flows and data mapping
- Identifying data owners/custodians
- Solid understanding of data needs in business
- Key implementer and enforcer of data policies, processes, procedure and standards
- Share trends and patterns with leaders to adjust rules and improve data management practices to drive efficiency, effectiveness, accuracy and quality.
- 7+ years of experience with data management
- 7+ years experience with Salesforce
- Expert level knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and other tools that exist
- Experience working with Business Analysts and Data Architects
- Detailed-oriented person
- Experience developing business process flows, data standards and definitions
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to implement policies and procedures to ensure data is both acceptable and accurate in a complex and matrix environment.
- Must be able to challenge the status-quo through identification of key business requirements and addressing through innovative data management techniques
- Comfortable with ambiguity, creative thinking and leading change
- Knowledge of data quality profiling technique and solution is desired
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
DaySmart Software is a dynamic and energetic company that specializes in providing scheduling and business management solutions to companies all over the world. We hire creative and passionate people to be a part of our self-motivated teams. We promote a comfortable, creative, and positive work environment. You will work with top-of-the-line tools and technologies, making your workday easier, more interesting, and just plain cool.
Our award-winning software boasts over 200,000 users in the salon, spa, pet grooming, and tattoo industries. DaySmart is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, and has been named one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. 500|5000 eight years in a row.
DaySmart employees are empowered to make a difference each and every day they come to work. We are a small company (about 100 employees) which enables us to change directions quickly in a very competitive marketplace.
Transparency is a core value of DaySmart. Every two weeks the executive team hosts a morning meeting, catered breakfast provided, to share with all employees what is happening with the company at a high level. Employees are encouraged to ask questions and openly discuss any topics they deem worthy.
Great people and great location. The team at DaySmart embraces new ideas and applauds those who challenge the status quo. We’re all in this together, now let’s get to work and have some fun!
Benefits & Perks
- Company sponsored health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families including domestic partners
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- 401K plan
- Company sponsored professional development such as attending industry-wide conferences and certification trainings
- Weekly catered lunches, bi-weekly catered breakfast
- Passionate, collaborative and awesome co-workers
- State-of-the-art office and technology tools