The Director of Internal Systems and Reporting will be responsible for the overall quality of DaySmart’s internal systems environment and the reporting it produces. To effectively manage reporting, this role will also incorporate processes, guidelines and responsibilities for administering the organization's datasets and establishing and maintaining data integrity, in regard to the key/critical data elements existing within our CRM (Salesforce), ABS (Zuora), accounting environment (NetSuite), payroll system (Paycom), and other back office systems.
This position will encompass two key areas’ Integration Administration, and Data and Reporting Management combining process improvement, and cross functional collaboration.
- Ongoing assessment of the organization’s system needs and making recommendations to optimize the environment as our business scales
- Coordinating with vendors to optimize utilization of systems in place and manage spend. This includes staying abreast with new versions/releases that may offer additional functionality not currently being utilized.
- Integration of future acquisitions and standardizing / optimizing workflows and data across entities
- Works with business to understand and document business process flows and data mapping
Data and Reporting Management
- Establishing and maintaining an automated reporting environment based on clean and transparent data – this will require strong leadership over data governance and cross-team impacts.
- Work with operations to implement process standardization, utilize best practices and workflows to produce accurate views and insights to the data
- Key implementer and enforcer of data policies, processes, procedure and standards
- Share trends and patterns with leaders to adjust rules and improve data management practices to drive efficiency, effectiveness, accuracy and quality.
- 8-10+ years of experience managing data and integration teams
- High degree of proficiency with Salesforce and Zuora; exposure to NetSuite a plus 8-10+ years’ experience with Salesforce
- Proven project management experience automating workflows to optimize system use based on needs of the business leadership.
- Experience standing up and maintaining a BI reporting platform
- Experience in documenting business process flows, defining data standards and data dictionaries
- Extensive experience defining and gaining buy-in for new or revised policies and procedures
- Must be able to challenge the status-quo through identification of key business requirements and addressing through innovative data management techniques
- Comfortable with ambiguity, creative thinking and leading change
- Knowledge of data quality profiling technique and solution is desired
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and highly detail oriented
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Benefits & Perks
- Company sponsored health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- 401K plan
- Passionate, collaborative and awesome co-workers
DaySmart Software is a dynamic and energetic company that specializes in providing scheduling and business management solutions to companies all over the world. We hire creative and passionate people to be a part of our self-motivated teams. We promote a comfortable, creative, and positive work environment. You will work with top-of-the-line tools and technologies, making your workday easier, more interesting, and just plain cool.
Our award-winning software boasts over 200,000 users in the salon, spa, pet grooming, and tattoo industries. DaySmart is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, and has been named one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. 500|5000 ten years in a row.
DaySmart employees are empowered to make a difference each and every day they come to work. We are a small company (about 100 employees) which enables us to change directions quickly in a very competitive marketplace.
Transparency is a core value of DaySmart. Every two weeks the executive team hosts a morning meeting, catered breakfast provided, to share with all employees what is happening with the company at a high level. Employees are encouraged to ask questions and openly discuss any topics they deem worthy.
Great people and great location. The team at DaySmart embraces new ideas and applauds those who challenge the status quo. We’re all in this together, now let’s get to work and have some fun!